cupcakes

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Updates and Questions from me to you...

Dear three readers of mine,  ;-D

I am wondering if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for my blog?  Some are telling me they can't seem to post comments on here.  Follow these instructions:


  1. At the bottom of a post click on "No Comment" and it brings up a comment box.  
  2. Type your comment.  
  3. Below that box scroll down to Name/URL and click that, then just type your name there next to "comment as", and click continue.  
  4. Then publish.  It will ask you to enter a jumbled letter combo to prove you're not a robot, then click publish again.  

The comments are sent to me for moderation first to prevent spam, so you won't see it show up right away.  If this doesn't work please let me know!!

I am working on putting nutritional facts with each recipe.  That is something I love in a cookbook or blog just so I know what I'm dealing with, (or how many minutes of zumba I'll need to do to burn it off!) so I wanted to include it here.  I've added the facts to most recipes that I have already posted, and will continue to add to future recipes.

Regarding pictures and recipe text - Do you prefer pictures within the text showing step by step as I make things, or all pictures after the text so it's easier to read/ print/ copy?  Or I can make a link to printable recipes on each post...?  Let me know.

And if you have any suggestions otherwise for the blog's appearance or the way I word recipes (am I explaining things enough or logically??), or even suggestions of recipes I can come up with to post here - also let me know!!

Email me at:  thebakingpost@gmail.com

Thanks readers,

Nicci


2 comments:

  1. Nicci,
    The pumpkin bread looks SO GOOD! I love that you are putting the nutritional facts (I'm a counter)! I personally prefer the text within the pictures. Thanks for being so open to suggesstions. I LOVE how you take pictures by the way - to me, they show that you are a real person, cooking real food and I can ''see'' how much you enjoy it - i get it. I enjoy this blog, and keep up the good work . . . and if you ever need a taste tester, um. . let me know!! :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures within text too. How about ethnic recipes? Like Indian or Thai? I really struggle with spending the time involved to make a recipe but then i'm not thrilled with the turnout. I would love to figure out a good Tofu Pad Thai or an Indian Palak Paneer. There's my two cents!

    ReplyDelete