cupcakes

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Easiest Turkey Meatloaf

I found this recipe on Pinterest and it is the easiest dinner to throw together last minute and stick in the oven!

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb. ground turkey (or you can use ground chicken or beef)
  • 1 box stovetop stuffing, any flavor you want
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup water
Mix together in a big bowl, spread in loaf pan, and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.  That's it!  I've enjoyed trying different combinations of turkey or chicken and stuffings - and this was really good - ground turkey with the cranberry flavor stuffing!  The bits of cranberry in the meatloaf are delicious.  You can only find that around thanksgiving time, but I was thinking next time if I used a different stuffing flavor I could still mix in some craisins for the same taste.




No comments:

Post a Comment