cupcakes

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome To THE BAKING POST!!


This blog is for all things food related... Mostly bare bones posts of recipes, pictures, maybe advice on certain dishes.  No offense to all the GREAT food bloggers out there, but when I click on a link to see a recipe on someone's blog, it can be annoying to scroll through paragraph after paragraph of other things like what they did last night, what their husband or kid is doing, why their job is annoying, etc.  I basically want the recipe and instructions, a few pictures.  That is what my intent on this blog will be - the basics.

I hope you enjoy visiting me here, and if you have any questions or suggestions, comments, whatever - email me at thebakingpost@gmail.com.

Now, let's get cookin'!!!

~Nicci

No comments:

Post a Comment